Position Opening: Movement Specialist
Who we are looking for:
Performance Unlimited is currently looking for a qualified and motivated performance specialist who is energetic and engaging with a passion to lead athletes at all ages and levels. This team member will lead the training of our established youth sports performance program and can expect to be developed along with our team in the most comprehensive and progressive methods in the industry.
Who we are:
Performance Unlimited is an integrative wellness and performance solution for people that care about results. We have been developing movement programs for athletes and adults, since 2010, and have been sought after by college and professional sports teams, United States National teams, and youth organizations throughout the country. Our movement headquarters is based in Charlotte, NC and powered by an intimate staff that pushes the industry standards and acts as a personal advocate to provide a no-limit solution for all of our clients.
Primary Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Coaching all private and small group classes within the Performance Sports program.
- Leading our Team Sport training curriculum while displaying an in-depth knowledge of Performance Unlimited’s training philosophy, embodying our core values, and protecting our vision/mission.
- Mentor athletes in personal development and mental processes
- Ensuring a high quality customer experience by executing client scheduling, follow up, program design, membership sales, and facility upkeep.
- Primary shift will be afternoons, evenings, and Saturdays
- Competitive pay based on education and experience
Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday. Also, the physical requirements of this job require frequent walking around and demonstrating and assisting with exercise movements; bending, stretching, lifting, pushing, pulling and squatting are movements performed daily.
- Certification with one of the approved organizations (NSCA, ACSM, or NASM). All other certifications must be analyzed by President.
- Minimum of 1-year experience within a youth sports training environment.
- Degree in Exercise Science or health related field
- Experience in athletics and training principles and language
- Current familiarity with human anatomy and physiology
- Proven ability to be organized, proactive, and creative in the work place
- Ability to work with many types of adult clients, and all ages of youth from 8-18, and college.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be considered for this position, please send a resume to email@example.com.