Become a Sporting Patient
Prevent. Perform. Recover. Return.
At Sporting Medicine we provide highly specialized sports medicine diagnostic and injury prevention services. Our recovery and return to play paradigms utilize unique biomechanic analytics, and evidence-based orthobiologic treatment modalities.
Services and Fees
- New Patient Sports Medicine Consultation – $199
- Established Patient Visits (MRI follow up included) – $149
- Motion Lab Injury Prevention and Biomechanics Analysis – $499
- Cortisone Injection – $299*
- Viscosupplementation Series – $1499*
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections (early osteoarthritis) – $599*
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Tissue Healing Injection – $749*
*Injections performed under ultrasound guidances – additional $99
Injury Prevention Memberships
The appropriate package for each individual patient will vary. Packages are recommended based on each patient’s pain level, the chronicity and severity of their injury, degree of biomechanical deficiencies, and any surgical and injection therapy that may have been administered.
Sporting Medicine is an Out-of-Network provider, payment in full is accepted at the time of service via Credit Card, Health Savings Account, or Flexible Spending Account. All necessary paperwork will be provided to allow the patient to file a claim with their insurer.